FOLLOW | DASHBOARD.


Entry About Shout Misc1 Creds
Thailand :)
Hey Guyss ,
Okayy , aku tersangat-sangat lah mahu Holiday at Thailand with my Hunnay , I mean Belle :) We're always talk about it . Yaah , I love everything about Thailand ,
The beaches , the city , the boys , the songs and thai movie<3
Urhgg ! I hope I can go theree even for One Dayy .
Can you see the beachess ?? ^^ That is Koh Tao Beach at Thailandd .
Gosh ! I want to swim there :')
That is Chiang Mai night Bazaar . Wohaa !
It's full with PEOPLE ! can you see thatt ?! Wish that my hunnay and I can shop there .
Bangkok City , Skyscrapers everywhere :)
Where's the mall ??

One of the most popular shopping mall in Bangkok , Thailand .

Bangkok nightlife is CLUBBING , my Hunnay and I is not that type ;P

My thai fav actor <3 He's cute right ??
His name is Kao Jirayu .
I know him since I watch SUCKSEED ! Funny <3<-- Thai Movie ,

Miss that movie very much :'(( .
This is also a Thai movie . "Hello Stranger"
Funnyy movie , they act at Koreaa <3

This is Loser Lover movie , it's funny <3


Love at 4 size <3 . 4 story in 1 movie <3
can u see ? Kao also act here .

Phobia 5 is also a Thai Movie ,
Haha ! The bald one is Kao Jirayu XD
hehe . 5 story in 1 movie .
SCARY MOVIEE ! I watch it with my cuzzen at Keningau .

P/S: IT'S ALL BOX OFFICE MOVIE !
So , buy the DVD yahh :)

You know what ? my hunnay "Belle" love to watch this
Muay Thai <3
She love's Mardsua .
Haha ! XD .

So , that's all <3 . I got to stop at here . Bubyee

Truly ,
LyeaZoners<3









OLDER POST / NEWER POST