FOLLOW | DASHBOARD.


Entry About Shout Misc1 Creds
Bestiess :)
Hey all .
I have two super duper awesome friends . For me , they're not just my friends .
They're my CEWEKSS . ;D
Okayy , time to introduce themm :)

Hunnay <3
  • Belle Amanda
  • Suka dengar lagu English <3 *Adelle , Jessie J , Katy Pery is her cup of tea
  • Love to watch NADA CINTA
  • She's prettayy , funny , smart and AWESOME !
  • Want to be a Baker or a Teacher .
Our Wish :
Holiday at Thailand together <3

Darlingg <3

  • Nur Atieqah
  • Love to hear Malay song's and Lonely 2ne1 song :)
  • Also love to watch NADA CINTA
  • She's prettay , funny , and AWESOME !
  • Want to be a Stewardess
Our Wish :
Besties Foreverr <3

Me <3
  • Iman Alyia Exora a.k.a Me
  • Love to listen at Korean , English and Malay songs :) *lebih kpd Korean
  • Love to watch Korean Drama , Movie and Variety Show . Thai movie also <3
  • She's prettay , not good at JOKING and AWESOME ! *ye lah tuu XD
  • Want to be a Stewardess , or a bussines woman ;)
My Wish :
Succes in my Life :)

So , I have to stop at here :)
See you next timee :DD


Truly ,
LyeaZoners<3

OLDER POST / NEWER POST